Membership is open to persons interested in furthering the objects of the Association and shall consist of anyone whose application for admission as a member has received the approval of the board of directors of CAEE/ACGP.
Annual membership fee has been waved by the Board of Directors since 2001. The members will be notified of the membership fee at the time of renewal, should the fee be reinstituted.
- CAEE/ACGP Newsletter
- The Membership Roaster – Excellent source of professionals in the field
- Reduced fees for seminars/conferences sponsored by the association, as appropriate and as advertised
- Access to “Members-Only” web site for professional interaction and additional benefits
- Access to timely information
- Additional benefits recognized by CAEE/ACGP international counterparts
- Opportunity for professional involvement in earthquake engineering activities in Canada
Membership form may be downloaded and mailed to the CAEE/ACGP office at the address shown below. Alternatively, the membership form may be e-mailed as an attached document.
Mailing AddressDepartment of Civil Engineering
University of British Columbia
2324 Main Mall
Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4 Canada