Home » Home » Research Centers

Research Centers

Canadian Research Centers and Research Groups on Earthquake Engineering

The following organized research centres/groups are actively pursuing research on Earthquake Engineering in Canada. In addition, many other researchers are also active in the field of Earthquake Engineering at various Canadian Universities. For detailed information on Canadian Researchers in the area please visit the CAEE Research web site.